The ATIVO team includes experienced project managers, safety professionals, technical officers, planners, supervisors, logistics and special class tradespeople. We have built a solid reputation of professionalism, high quality workmanship, productivity and excellence in safety to deliver outstanding results
- 100 permanent management and project industry specialists
- 1400 + field personnel (60% permanent)
- Fast mobilisation of crews including FIFO
- High employee retention rates
Our offices are located around Australia and along with our site workshops, support our client base in Australia, the Pacific and internationally including South Africa, PNG and Oman.
We are very proud that ATIVO is experiencing a period of rapid growth that will provide exciting opportunities for dedicated and passionate employees. As an employee of ATIVO you can expect to be working on quality projects, and for talented people there are a diverse range of career opportunities across many industries around Australia.
To register your interest for ongoing shutdown, maintenance or project work with ATIVO, please call 1300 361 582 or email email@example.com.
Best Practice Support
As an employee at ATIVO you can expect best practice support including:
- Excellent leadership and vocational training opportunities through the ATIVO Accreditation Program, Leadership Training, Apprenticeship Program and Graduate Development Program.
- Specialised OHS support on site
- Work in a safe, high performance environment with a strong emphasis on training and continuous improvement and asset utilisation excellence.
- IR support and management services
- Access to experienced management professionals who provide advice and human resource support