ATIVO’s Indigenous Employment Strategy (IES) aims to increase Indigenous Workforce participation.
ATIVO’s IES covers 5 key phases of employment:
- Candidate Sourcing – Source suitable Indigenous candidates via various local Indigenous networks
- Candidate Assessment - Assess candidates current level of ability vs. competency requirements for each role
- Training & Development - Assist and support candidates to become job ready by providing relevant training to meet any identified skills gap
- Placement - Part of ATIVO buddy system; provide mentoring to candidates to ensure completion of training; part of wider ATIVO Accreditation Program
- Employee Care - Provide ongoing mentoring to candidates to retain ongoing employment
For further information please contact your local ATIVO office or the National Indigenous Employment Manager directly on 03 9272 8223.