ATIVO is a leading provider of specialist maintenance and project services to the mining, industrial and energy resource industries. ATIVO provide tailored solutions designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, leading to increased asset utilisation and zero harm to people, plant and environment.
ATIVO’s dedicated project managers, experienced supervisors and tradesmen have industry wide experience to plan and execute complex or unique projects on time, on budget, and most importantly safely.
Our offices are located around Australia and along with our on site workshops, support our client base in Australia, the Pacific and internationally, including South Africa, PNG and Oman.
Our 1,200 employees deliver high quality and safe services each year to the following industry groups:
- Mining and Resources, including led, zinc, gold and copper mine sites, nickel operations and iron ore sites
- Energy, including industrial gas production plants and industrial chemical plants .
- Manufacturing , including pulp and paper mills, aluminium smelters and glass furnace production facilities.
- Government, specialising in facilities management
- Maritime, including marine terminal works
- Infrastructure, including wind turbines, waste and water facilities.
ATIVO adds value for our clients by delivering superior, long term solutions throughout the project lifecycle. ATIVO’s clients have access to our comprehensive range of services to increase the availability and reliability of their assets. This capability coupled with ATIVO’s robust management systems, process and industry knowledge and expertise, means we are able to deliver quality solutions tailored to our clients specific needs and objectives.
Our vast industry experience is combined with an innovative, flexible approach to ensure best service delivery.
ATIVO provide services across all stages of the Asset Lifecycle including End of Life (installation, commissioning, production, and maintenance activities) (Figure 1).