Due to the variety of industries to which we supply services ATIVO recognises that each sector has specific requirements that form the basis of individual environmental management plans. ATIVO incorporates appropriate environment issues into the provisions of our Safety Management Plans.
These principles are translated into practical methods of operation by the following actions:
As necessary, each business sector reports monthly to the General Manager on its performance against legal and licence requirements
Whilst protection of the environment is a line responsibility, dedicated environmental affairs Managers/Consultants will be used for specific operational needs
- Environmental performance has been included in our job descriptions and performance assessment criteria, again where appropriate.
ATIVO’s business operations are undertaken with due regard to:
- Our performance against Environmental Acts, Licences and Agreements
- The level of environmental risk presented by operations
- The level of environmental commitment of management and employees
- The extent to which external agendas could impact on our service operations
ATIVO’s management recognise that the company's future competitiveness is dependent upon the ability to meet the demands of its customers, the community and government for responsible environmental management of its services.
Our goal is for every crew member to adopt a pro-active role that demonstrates commitment to environmental excellence.