Establishing positive, effective leadership is fundamental to the delivery of an exemplary project and maintenance service and ATIVO is committed to putting the elements of that leadership in place. Leadership is manifested in the quality and the character of the management and supervision that is recruited. It is manifested in the way in which human resources policies, procedures, systems and practices are developed and implemented. It is manifested in way that people are managed.
The ATIVO team includes experienced project managers, safety professionals, technical officers, planners, supervisors, logistics and special class tradespeople. We have built a solid reputation of professionalism, high quality workmanship, productivity and excellence in safety to deliver outstanding results.
Partnering with clients and responding to client needs we are able to plan resources and deliver tailored, professional and technically superior crews every time.
- 1,200 project industry specialists and field personnel
- Fast mobilisation of crews including FIFO
- High employee retention rates
ATIVO Accreditation Program
In September 2008 ATIVO launched our accreditation programme. All project managers, planners, supervisors and tradesmen undertake the ATIVO Accreditation Program which together with our Graduate and Apprentice Programs ensures that we attract best in class people to our organisation and that our crews are competent to work safely and productively.
ATIVO implements an effective Employee Relations Plan that has the following objectives:-
- Consistency with ATIVO’s core values and objectives including achievement of zero harm.
- Fulfilment of the Key Performance Indicators under the contract.
- Ensuring that personnel supplied to the client site performs work in a safe manner and are properly qualified for, and competent in the performance of their tasks and are of such a character as not prejudice safe work practices, safety and care of property and continuity of work
- Comply with all Awards, agreements, and legislative requirements, applicable standards and procedures for the site and lawful directions and orders that apply to the services.
- Ensuring that there are no industrial issues that result in lost time.
- Resolve any employee relation issues that result in lost time.
- Minimal third party interference in the work under the contract.
- Avoid as far as possible the need for ad hoc decision making with respect to employee relations issues.