ATIVO has built a solid reputation of professionalism, high quality workmanship, productivity and excellence in safety to deliver outstanding results in the following areas:
- Projects and Capital Works
- Whole of life maintenance services, including installation, commissioning, operations, production, decommissioning and infrastructure maintenance
- Shutdowns, outages, relines and turnarounds
Our offices are located around Australia and along with our on site workshops, support our client base in Australia, the Pacific and internationally, including South Africa, PNG and Oman.
ATIVO ‘s capabilities deliver significant advantages to our clients:
- Achieve Cost Reductions - Through re-engineering, process improvements and advanced technologies, ATIVO can eliminate unnecessary operating costs while reducing other administrative costs
- Focus on Core Business - By outsourcing non-core business processes, management can focus on increasing market share, developing new and improved products, expanding into new markets and enhancing both internal and external client services while leveraging off the technical expertise which is our core competency
- Worlds-best Practice - ATIVO can organise and manage your production processes to incorporate worlds-best practices using performance measures and benchmarking to improve performance and costs
- Change to Meet the Market - Our flexible, scalable services can meet the changing demands of your clients and support any restructures and acquisitions through the life of your business
- Access Advanced Technology - ATIVO is capable of designing and implementing leading-edge enterprise systems supported by technology infrastructure to improve your production processes with lower capital investments and training costs
- Continuous Process Improvement - Our capabilities include being able to design, build and manage your business processes to operate better, faster, and with less cost, while working with you to make continuous improvements in process effectiveness and efficiency
All types of organisations should examine the potential benefits of partnering.
- Australia’s largest corporations are adopting partnering as a cornerstone of their efforts to sharpen market focus, capitalise on global opportunities and energise operations.
- Smaller, rapidly expanding companies are using partnering as a way to match the capabilities of larger competitors without the expense and delay of directly acquiring and managing each new resource needed
Click to enter the following pages: