Asset Maintenance and Facilities Management Services
ATIVO has expertise in technical, process and human resource management which translate to efficiencies in plant performance, reliability and operating costs.
Our maintenance service is a tailored solution designed to meet our client’s specific needs.
Our point of difference
ATIVO offers maintenance management, planning support and accredited supervised work crews complete with specialised tooling and logistical support delivered using contemporary maintenance practices. ATIVO maintenance teams undertake the ATIVO Accreditation Program. All maintenance managers, planners, supervisors and tradesmen undertake competency based assessment.
We have a successful track record of improving performance for clients by implementing predictive and preventative maintenance techniques combined with a flexible, services driven solution.
Our experience includes:
- Bore pump and valve repairs and maintenance.
- Design and construction capability
- Operations and maintenance experience via staff with large scale plant erection experience, and by applying the appropriate risk based safety and operating plans in:
- Structural Fabrication
- Structural Erection, vessels up to 70 Ton
- Mechanical Installation pumps, compressors, heat exchanges
- Mechanical installation piping and ducts
- Mechanical installation of Insulation and Scaffolding
- General maintenance and machine works
- Testing ability including the management of hydrostatic testing
- Compressor station maintenance capability
- Emergency response know how and the maintenance of system security
Our proven reliability engineering processes delivers operational improvement through:
- Eliminating plant downtime balanced by the cost to achieve it
- Comparisons between design and actual capacity for various plant and or process
- Extending the equipment life cycle through identification / elimination of failure modes
- Obtaining and acting on critical knowledge of maintenance activities for improved long-term decision-making
- Developing effective work focus teams between maintenance & production
- Developing and refining preventative maintenance procedures
- Introducing the latest or best practice maintenance techniques
- Auditing maintenance history, identifying areas of improvement
ATIVO has provided maintenance management services across all states and across a variety of industries, as illustrated in the following list of clients and their locations:
||Australia Post (VIC, NSW)
|ERA (Ranger Uranium Mine) Kakadu (QLD)
||Patrick (NSW, QLD, VIC)
|Pilkington (VIC, NSW)
||QV Shopping & Business Precinct (VIC)
|Kraft Foods (VIC)
||British American Tobacco (NSW)
|Colgate Palmolive (NSW)
||Boral Plasterboard (VIC)
|Dairy Farmers (NSW)
||Kimberly-Clark (NSW, SA)
|Huhtamaki Packaging (VIC, NSW)
||Arnott’s Biscuits (SA)
|Pilbara Iron (WA)
||Dairy Farmers (NSW)
|Fonterra Australia (TAS)
||Visy Board (WA)
|Hydro Aluminium (NSW)
For a list of ATIVO's Maintenance and Facilities Management work examples please click below:
DOWNLOAD - ATIVO Capability Information - Maintenance and Facilities Management
Safety and Risk management
The occupational health and safety of our people is our #1 core value for ATIVO and the Skilled Group.
ATIVO Senior Management have a strong to commitment to OHSE and are backed by a dedicated OHSE management team that provides support to all staff and employees.
All activities are delivered within a quality controlled and safe environment with our employees working within third party certified management systems including:
Safety Management System – AS/NZS 4801:2001
Quality Management System – AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2008
ATIVO incorporates appropriate environment issues into the provisions of our Safety Management Plans with due regard to:
- Our performance against Environmental Acts, Licences and Agreements
- The level of environmental risk presented by operations
Service Delivery options
ATIVO’s contracting options range from simply providing a highly skilled core project or maintenance team, to a fully managed solution where ATIVO undertakes all functions in the project scope or maintenance requirement. Tailored to our client’s specific needs, ATIVO is engaged under schedule of rates lump sum, cost reimbursable, target price, or alliance contracts.