Mill Maintenance Specialists
ATIVO’s mill maintenance division, Pacific Relines, supplies specialist personnel and equipment to reline grinding mills, feeders and crushers at hard rock mining sites such as gold, copper, lead, silver and zinc mines.
Based in Far North Queensland, Pacific Relines currently undertakes around 100 mill reline projects each year, in Australia and internationally. Pacific Relines has been involved in many international projects throughout Asia and Africa and currently service clients in South Africa and New Zealand.
Our point of difference
Our stable, core crew of reline specialists leverage their heritage and experience to plan and execute superior mill reline solutions for clients, including:
- liner change outs;
- backing rubber replacement;
- trunnion liner and trommel change outs and repairs;
- new installations;
- decommissioning and dismantling of plant and equipment; and
- overhauls on crushers, chain and box feeders, launders, scrubbers and driers.
Most of our crew members have been with the company for more than 4 years, some since the commencement of operations in 1996, offering our clients access to significant, specialist mill reline expertise. We have extensive experience in the operation of all types of reline equipment manufactured by Russell Mineral Equipment, Maxitool and McLennan. Safety Officers are a part of every relining crew and all field personnel have received the following training as a minimum requirement:
- QMITAB-Generic Mine Induction;
- First response (fire fighting and first aid);
- Confined Space Awareness; and
- Working at Heights.
The knowledge and experience of our teams in the logistics of remote and rapid mobilisation for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance is unrivalled:
- The Resource and Planning Team organise crew logistics, including finalising the crews, their travel and accommodation needs.
- The Workshop Team identify, pack and dispatch the tooling required.
- Our Field Leadership Team are relining and maintenance experts; their field leadership and thousands of hours of experience ensure relines are delivered safely, on time and on budget, every time.
As mill reline work is often the critical path task on a shutdown, we develop a detailed plan for each project to optimise available resources and project time. Clients are presented with a plan for review in the lead up to the project, and a detailed report is presented upon completion. Progress outcomes, safety issues and recommendations for future projects are covered in this report.
Pacific Relines clients include:
- BHP Billiton
- Rio Tinto
- Energy Resources Australia
- Queensland Aumina Ltd
- Anglo Platinum
- Birla Aditya
- Queensland Nickel Inc
- Incitec Pivot
- Panoramic Resources
- FMR Investments
Request More Information
Like to learn more about our mill relines capability and experience? Click here to contact us.