SME Aerospace - Melbourne to Malaysia Machinery Relocation
ATIVO from October 2009 to February 2010 carried out a machinery relocation for SMEA from Melbourne VIC, Australia to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The contract was for the mechanical and electrical dismantling of 10 machines and the installation of the machines at their new location in Malaysia. This project inclusive of all transportation, logistics and supervision were managed by ATIVO.
· Electrical and Mechanical dismantle.
· Create photographic and documented record of dismantle and reinstallation.
· Packaging, Shipping, Customs Clearances.
· Transport from Port to Plant.
· Mechanical and Electrical installation.
· Commissioning and Training of Client Staff.
ATIVO successfully completed this project for SMEA four weeks ahead of schedule with no injuries, quality problems and no contract variations.